Monday 11 July 2011

King of Shaves - Moisturizing Hair Minimizer Review

Hey Everyone!
I recently purchased the King of Shave Woman Moisturizing Hair Minimiser . I got it from my local pharmacy in Ireland and it was only €2.00! So I said I couldn't not give it a try! King of shaves is primarily a men's brand and it was voted as FHM's best shaving product for men 2011, but it also has a woman's range! So I purchased a 200ml hair minimiser that is a "post shave moisturising spritz that naturally slows the regrowth of hair with Aloe Vera Camomile and Xyleine. 




It has a spray pump and is a very watery (for want of a better word) formulation. It states that it should be used post shave and daily for best results and that after a minimum of 8 weeks hair should become softer, finer and less noticeable. Now am naturally dark haired and so if my legs are out, they must be shaved! I find that I need to shave rather often and so anything that can slow hair growth for me would be amazing!


I've been using it for about 7 weeks now, however not daily as it says you should. I find as a product if nothing else it is moisturizing and soothing so in general it is nice to use after shaving. My only negative about this product is the smell; it's not awful, but it's not pretty! In terms of the product as a hair minimiser I was skeptical, but I have found that it has definitely made a difference! After only a couple of uses (1 week/week and a half) I found that my hair was not growing back as quickly as I am used to. I have been using it around once or twice a week since and as well as less growth I've found that the hair that does grow back is finer and stubble that grows back isn't as sharp or harsh as it used to be. 


Overall I am very impressed with this product and how far it goes; I don't think I will be running out anytime soon but I will be looking for it when I get back to Ireland just in case I run out!


Hope you enjoyed this review!
Peace and Love! X

No comments:

Post a Comment