Wednesday 10 August 2011

An apology!

Hey Everyone! 


This is just a quick sorry for my lack of posting recently! I haven't done a post in a while and it will be another little while before I'll probably get a chance to do one :( 


Life is a bit hectic at the moment, I'm starting a new job soon, I'm moving back to the U.K., house-hunting, organising my 21st before I leave and some other personal stuff too!..So it's hard to find the time at the moment! As well as all of this there's all the terrible events that have been happening across the U.K and in the last number of days I'm not sure how many would of considered "reading a blog post" of high importance!


So I hope you don't mind and I will try my best to post again very soon!


.............AND to win you over here is a picture of a makeup-less me with my gorgeous boy Zack (A.K.A the most handsome dog in the world)


:)



Karen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment