Thursday 15 September 2011

40 Beauty Questions Tag!


SKINCARE 
1)How many times do you wash your face daily?                              Usually twice, although if I'm being lazy when I get in from work I sometimes just take off my makeup with a face wipe.

What skin type do you have? 
Normal to dry skin. I'm lucky my skin isn't overly sensitive and I don't tend to get spots or breakouts often.

What is your current facial wash?
Currently I'm using the new Clean & Clear Morning Burst Skin Brightening Cleanser and I really like it, wakes my skin up when I need it!

Do you exfoliate? 
I do, I exfoliate both my face and body around twice a week.

What brand do you use?.
I love the St.Ives apricot exfoliating facial scrubs, they are amazing and leave my skin so feeling so soft! As for body I tend to switch it up and use a couple of different body polishes. 

What moisturizer do you use?
I don't moisturise much, terrible I know! But my skin is never too dry so I often just don't bother, but if I do I like Olay Beauty Fluid. I'm currently using a Body Shop body butter from the Dreams range for my body.

Do you have freckles? 
I have some freckles, but not a lot.

Do you use eye cream? 
I haven't yet found an eye cream that I really like, so I do use some but I haven't got a favourite or anything like that.

Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
No I have never had acne prone skin.


Did you ever have to use Pro-activ? 
Nope, never. 

MAKE-UP


What foundation do you use? 
Currently I'm regularly using Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation. I also like Revlon Colourstay

How about concealer? 
At the minute I'm enjoying the Collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer, but I also really love boi-ing by Benefit and I love their Erase Paste!

Do you know your undertone color?
I've never done an actual test but my skin has yellow undertones. 

What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I think they can look really nice when done well. It's a skill I don't possess unfortunetly! 

Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months? 
Yes! 

What brand of mascara do you use?
At the minute I'm using the MUA Pro Extreme Curl Mascara, it's amazing and only £2. I would say my all time most re-purchased mascara is GOSH Amazing Length & Build Mascara.

Sephora or MAC? 
Neither

Do you have a MAC Pro-card? 
Nope!

What makeup tools do you use in make up application? 
I have a scatter of different brushes! I mostly use my Eco tools brushes with some random ELF and No.7 brushes too.

Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes? 
At the minute I'm using Catrice eyeshadow base and I love it, and I've recently done a review on it!

For the face?  
I'm currently using the MUA pro primer, still undecided on it though! I still think Benefit's That Gal' is probably my favourite face primer.

What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
I use neutral brown/gold/cream shades most often

Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? 
If I have time I like to use gel, if I'm in a hurry I use felt tip eyeliner. Pencil eyeliner has always smudged badly for me.

How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? 
Not very often thankfully!

What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? 
Great colours but too messy for my liking.

Do you use mineral makeup?  
No not really. I'm not blown away mineral makeup that much.

What is your favorite lipstick?
Oh that is a hard question!...In general I like pink tones most of the time. I think the Natural Collection lipsticks are quite nice, really affordable and some nice shades. I also really like The Body Shop lipsticks.

How about lipgloss? 
Same with shades, I use pinks most often. At the minute I'm using and enjoying the Essence stay with me lipgloss.

What is your favorite blush to use?
Another hard one! Currently I'm loving the Accessorize blushes. A review will be coming soon!

Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
No

Do you like drugstore makeup?
Yes absolutely, my makeup collection is mainly drugstore products.

Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets) 
No, just because I'm not near any :(

Did you ever consider taking make-up classes? 
No not really, I enjoying playing around, practicing and kind of teaching myself! Plus youtube is a great help, there are some great tutorials etc out there. I really love emilynoel83's videos

Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
No not usually, if I'm feeling lazy and not wanting to concentrate too much I keep it simple.

Name a makeup crime that you hate? 
Bad mascara! Clumpy stuck together lashes do my head in, I don't know how anyone can think that looks good! I just want to attack them with makeup remover!

Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones? 
With lipsticks and eyeshadows I tend not to be too wild with my colour choices. Personally I think natural looks suit me best. 

Which celebrity always has great make up?
I'm not sure but the person who springs to mind is Jennifer Lopez on American Idol, when it was on. I loved her makeup looks!


If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item, what would you use?
Probably mascara

Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yea I'm not overly conscious about that.

Do you think you look good even without any makeup on? 
I think I look ok! But I prefer myself with at least concealer, because I get terrible eye circles and have some scars.

In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
I don't think there is one. I've found lots of good bits from lots of different brands.

What do you think of Makeup?? 
A great way to make the best of what you have, and to get creative and have fun! :)


Hope you enjoyed this post!
Karen :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment