Monday 6 February 2012

Essence - Multi Action False Lashes Mascara - Review

Hey Everyone!


So in my experience false lash effect mascaras, never really deliver the goods do they?...Until now that is!..This is the Essence Multi Action False Lashes Mascara!..


I have it in black and it cost me €2.99. There are other "multi action" mascaras from Essence, like the original (the pink one) but that didn't do much for me, this mascara is amazing though!..The brush is quite large but it's really easy to use and the formula is a thicker kind of consistency. I think the pictures will speak for themselves so here we go!..


This is before....



After one coat..

After two coats..


I really think this gives a false lash effect, it is lasts all day and the best bit is it's only €2.99. Amazing, I would absolutely recommend it!


Thanks for reading! :)


Karen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment